Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WDK rabbit drying






This is the WDK rabbit as I call it. Friday it is going on a trip to the Willem de Kooning Academy in Rotterdam. Second year’s lifestyle and design have to create new magazines and my rabbit project is joining one of these projects.

Last Sunday evening we had an interview. Jolanda had the tough task to make photographs of me. I am the kind of person who freezes as soon as I see a camera. 

I think the rabbit is going to a meeting with their teachers but I’ am not shore. Well I’ll see what happens.

One thing I want to improve at the moment is the way you have to carry them. A little bit more fancy and surprising ways to carry the rabbits would be nice. And it is also very important that the straps or belts are adjustable.

The pictures and print comes from one of the things I love to do, and that is making long hikes. Here I’ am wearing shoes and covers to stop the leeches from cowling up. This time I was not the most wanted person for the leeches, so I really enjoyed walking in the Nam Cat Tien national park in Vietnam.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment