Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wow Georgia is really fast!!!





What a wonderful eastern morning surprise.The rabbit is with Natuka Vacadze from group bouillon and her family. Sorry for late answer she writes but besides Iris I never had such a fast response! Thanks a lot Natuka.

She writes about future plans with this rabbit. “My group is planning to make an exhibition next week. I think the rabbit will take part in it. Of course I will send you photos from this exhibition and maybe also the video.

After our exhibition we are planning to send the rabbit to Armenia or Azerbaijan where I know artists, which will be in interest in this project. There are also my good friends and the rabbit will be ok!

I think it’s great. At this moment I’ am struggling with a print on a rabbit. This one will also go to a presentation next week.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment