Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Arrived in Japan



Thanks to Ronald here are the first rabbit pictures from the rabbit that arrived in Japan.Made on 14 Th. of February Valentines-day! Isn't that a romatic trip fot my rabbit.

The photo is made in Hakone.There are hot springs (Onsen in Japanese).And the rabbit host says they are great.

I don’t doubt it and wished I was the rabbit. I would jump right in.But I love the mountain and the snow too!

The sign on the mountain means (big or Large). I hope it means a large number of people will join the project over there.

The rabbit is now in the hands of an American artist so I’ am really curious what is going to happen. I mean that’s the fun. I sent a rabbit to Japan and it ends in the good hands of an American. I have no clue how they met, and what will happen with my bunny…………………………………..

But that makes this project so exciting and fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment